At Pinnacle Real Estate Management, we manage our diverse portfolio with a positive attitude and a sense of pride. We’re proud to do business in Denver and know our work matters to the members of our community. If you like a hard day’s work and the satisfaction of doing a job right, apply today.
Our Team Is Growing
Office Staff Openings
Commercial Sales Associate
Pinnacle Real Estate Management is a fast-growing property management company that manages residential and commercial properties throughout the Denver-Metro area. We are currently seeking a full time Commercial Sales Associate to assist in growing our growing Commercial Management division. Currently, we manage over 45 commercial assets including office, industrial and retail properties totaling more than 1.2 mm sf.
Duties Include but Not limited to:
- Increasing the client base of our Commercial Property Management division
- Identification of potential clients. This position will use various on line resources and field research to understand and develop a targeted prospecting list
- Development of outbound sales and marketing initiatives that will increase the brand awareness of Pinnacle and set appointments with interested prospects
- Development of sales presentations for prospect meetings
- Attend sales meetings with the owners of the Pinnacle Real Estate Management
- Follow up with prospective clients and overall management of sales funnel
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ work experience in sales development or relevant Real Estate experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary.
• Well-developed and professional interpersonal skills; ability to interact effectively with potential clients
• Sales development experience and able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Computer skills are a MUST.
Contact Us For Salary Information. Monday through Friday, with flexibility to work some evenings and weekends as business demands. Cell Phone Reimbursement, Mileage reimbursement, Health care after 90 days.
Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and ability to pass a background check.
Please email a cover letter expressing your interest with your resume to Careers@pinnaclerem.com and list “Commercial Sales Associate” in the header of your email.
No phone calls please.
We perform at the highest level.
99-101% Economic Occupancy
Maintenance POSITION openings
We are currently seeking an experienced Carpenter/ Skilled laborer to work across a portion of our Central Denver Portfolio.
Candidates must demonstrate:
- Constructs, repairs, restores and installs structures such as floors, doors, walls, windows, stairways, cabinets, shelves, tile, counters, etc.
- Works with metal, wood, concrete, drywall
- Patching, texturing, painting skills required
- Cabinet building and ornamental woodwork
- Building additions, framing
- Plaster repairs, drywall patching and hanging
- Tenant improvements, metal framing, ceiling grids
- Welding skills preferred but not required
- Tile skills preferred
- Strong knowledge of electrical, mechanical, and plumbing
- Honest, hardworking, takes Initiative.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good customer service skills, experience working with tenants
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Strong analytical thinker
- Flexibility to be on call and occasionally work weekends and nights
Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years general maintenance experience in a hospitality or multi-unit residential or commercial property.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must have reliable transportation
Please email your resume expressing your interest to Careers@pinnaclerem.com. Please list “Carpenter” in the header.